My Little Big School is a preschool situated in Bellville, Cape Town and aims to provide the future generation of leaders (your children) with skills, confidence and self-awareness to help them develop to their full potential. We also provide a safe and secure environment where your child will have the opportunity to learn and have fun.
Our school caters for English and Afrikaans speaking toddlers from 3 months old to 5 years. Breakfast, mid-morning snack and lunch included.
Our school children are split into 3 groups.
These are kept very small so we can attend to attend to each individual child’s personal needs.
The groups are made up of the Dragonflies (3 months – 18 months), Ladybirds (up to 3 years) and Caterpillars (up to 5 years)
We are open Monday to Friday: 07:00 – 17:30. Please note that we are closed over the December holidays.
Our aims for your child are:
- To have fun, smile, laugh and be happy
- To be independent and confident
- To have strong, lasting relationships with peers by developing the social skills to do so
- To develop a love for learning
- To enhance his/her skills and abilities so as to achieve maximum potential.
- To be loved and respected and in turn love and respect others.
We are eagerly looking forward to meeting you and your precious child, we hope to welcome him or her to their new little big school soon!